- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
380 days into the past and 1460 days into the future.
A great deal has happened since the start of the pandemic; in this context also see our article «4 Steps to a Resilient Supply Chain»
How have COOs fared since then?
We wanted to know precisely, and to do so, surveyed a representative cross-section of COOs about the past 12 months.
On 12.4.2021, our article on this subject will be published with insightful and sometimes surprising findings: «The 4 success principles of Chief Operating Officers, who have generated healthy profits during the pandemic and what they have on their agendas up to 2025. Or why COOs make very good CEOs. And why increasing numbers of CFOs are transitioning into the COO role»