- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Academy Seminar «Lean Administration» from 19 to 23 October
Are you aware of the preconception that optimization potential can often only be brought out in production departments?
This training will prove the opposite and increase your awareness as to how you can also tap considerable potential in indirect departments.
In a step-by-step approach, you will learn where you can generate the greatest leverage of potential to significantly reduce both waste and processing times. You will use the tools and methods required practically and successfully to increase both efficiency and quality. Thanks to targeted deviation management with KPIs and a consistent order management system, process optimizations are secured in the long term. On the practice day you will get further inspiration and exchange experiences with our BestPractice-Partner ELESTA GmbH.
To register online, please click on the following link.