- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Academy Seminar «Lean Logistics» from 4th to 8th November
Excessive inventory levels, lack of parts and delivery backlogs are part of everyday life in many companies. Are you familiar with these problems? Learn from our Best Practices Partner ABB how you can gradually achieve assembly-line production without the need for large material buffers, making missing parts and delivery backlogs a thing of the past.
This five-day seminar from 4th to 8th November is aimed at managers and employees of companies who are striving for efficient, cost-optimised material supplies combined with high quality and availability.
Register electronically by clicking on the following Link.