- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Academy Seminar «Lean Order Fulfillment» from 30th March to 3rd April
Is your organisation already optimally oriented towards its value streams? Excellent processes are generated by eliminating and avoiding waste, while concentrating totally on «true» value creation. Lean Order Fulfillment is a comprehensive approach to achieving optimal results when completing customer orders and projects. In this course you will learn about lean principles and methods dedicated to reducing lead times, while increasing efficiencies and transparency. When processing customer orders, transparency and measurability in each fulfillment phase allow deviations from the specifications to be identified promptly, enabling corrective action to be implemented.
This 5-day seminar from 30th March to 3rd April is aimed at prospective improvement specialists, team leaders, group leaders, project leaders and (future) management executives.
Click here to register.