- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Academy Seminar «Smart Factory vs. Dark Factory» on 30th April
A look behind the scenes of the buzzword «Industry 4.0»: what are the similarities and differences between the approaches of «Lean»: and «I4.0»? Moreover, what challenges are involved in successfully combining these two concepts? We shall be highlighting which technologies promise rapid success and that «Smart Factory» means much more than just IT. Practical examples in production on-site will make the efficient fusion of Lean Management and Industry 4.0 tangible, while demonstrating sustainable optimisation in the production environment.
This one-day seminar is aimed at executives and key staffers who want to pragmatically implement and exploit the opportunities offered by new digital technologies in their company.
Digital registrations are gladly accepted via the following link.