- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Academy Training Seminar Lean Assembly from 2nd to 6th September
Long throughput times, lack of flow principles in assembly cells, material buffers between workstations, large-volume batches and unsynchronised working processes? Our training seminar helps you break out of conventional mindsets and sustainably optimise assembly processes. The emphasis is on identifying and leveraging enhancement potentials to achieve significantly increased productivity levels, while simultaneously promoting workplace ergonomics. Our best practices partner ELESTA will demonstrate how competitive advantages can be achieved under real-world conditions by applying lean assembly concepts.
This five-day seminar has been designed for line managers and employees who are determined to achieve their goal of excellence in production and assembly.
To register online, please click on the following link.