- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
After-Sales Service Innovation: are you already making a profit or still waiting?
In the plant engineering and machinery construction sector in the DACH region, 65% of profits are generated from after-sales services*. Despite high growth potentials for new services, barely 55% of companies are presently in a position to offer them. To maintain and expand current market positions, it is essential that new, innovative business and services models are developed.
* Recent study published by Roland Berger
This position paper is available in German only.