- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Agility in the Supply Chain: routes to success for the construction related sector
The boom in Switzerland’s building construction economy may well weaken in the near future and slip into stagnation. Moreover, competition from foreign contractors will likely increase, putting greater pressures on margins. You must succeed in facing this tougher competitive environment – by lowering costs and/or offering a broader portfolio of services to your customers. We will show you how to master these challenges through agility in production, procurement and logistics.
This position paper is available in German only.