- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Basic training as Lean Expert, new with guest lecturers on the topic «Agility vs. Lean Management», from 31st of August to 4th of September 2020
In difficult times, an investment in the future: We offer a 20% «short-time work discount» for all companies that want to use the difficult time for the further training of their own employees.
Successful companies continuously optimise their processes. In order to identify and sustainably exploit potentials, well-qualified improvement specialists from within their own ranks are essential. With our training seminar, we impart the necessary basic knowledge required to design low-waste processes, as well as the moderation and presentation techniques needed to effectively organise and lead CIP workshops.
The topic of agility has found its way into many companies. It is therefore important to recognize when and where agility supports the improvement specialists. This is why we are conducting a half-day excursion with a guest lecturer from the company Organic Change, which will provide a basis for future improvement specialists in this area.
This five-day seminar is dedicated to managers and employees of companies whose objective is to achieve the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
We are happy to accept online registrations under the following link: