- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Building construction related industries
Success roadmaps for greater agility in the Supply Chain
Dependency on economic conditions and stiffer competition from international suppliers means that cost pressures in this sector will continue to increase massively. Moreover, new legislation in the building construction industry needs to be anticipated at an early stage already. Apart from competitive costs and pricing, differentiation from competitors can be a decisive success factor: responding to customer requirements by managing product diversity, high product availability, on-schedule deliveries to the construction site timed to match building progress. All this calls for effective logistics, agile and flexible production, including optimised procurement. Bold and rigorous decisions are critical. As an innovative cross-border operator, STAUFEN.INOVA is your contact of choice.
The route to success starts with contacting STAUFEN.INOVA.