- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Sales & Operations Planning
Any company intending to enhance its agility and flexibility, while increasing its ability to respond to changes in demand has a range of options available. Simultaneously challenging and promising, "Sales & Operations Planning" describes a procedure for achieving balance between demand and supply. Using the S&OP planning method, the key demand and supply parameters can be balanced, thereby minimising budget/effective deviations. This concept functions when the focus is oriented towards those products that are relevant in terms of volume and value. The combination of S&OP with short to medium term planning instruments leads to optimal response times.
In this Case Study, you can read all about the S&OP success factors and how Landis+Gyr AG was able to apply and exploit them.
The Case Study is available in English only.