- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
The gateway to satisfied customers
Whether centralised, global distribution or a highly agile solution tightly geared to the market, the balancing act between minimal inventories, optimal ability to supply and cost leadership is a daily challenge in distribution operations.
High-frequency transport networks facilitate concentration, but rising demands on individualised orientation towards markets or specific customer groups are working against it.
Transform your distribution centre from a purely logistics operation into an active link in the value creation chain and an instrument of customer satisfaction.
- Tailor-made distribution strategy
Prompt deliveries to satisfied customers from the right location, in the right frequency by the ideal route – and at the lowest possible costs.
- In/outsourcing strategy
Define strategic core competencies in distribution logistics and identify best possible partners.
- Concept development
Strategies are not a performance definition in themselves. It is essential to sum up the individual requirements.
- Infrastructure and locations
Automation Yes or No? What should the distribution centre look like? Where should it be located? Self-funding or external financing?
- International material flows
Customs tariffs, VAT and other regulations, together with different working and consumer cultures, define the operations.
- After-sales services
Agile customer support, spare parts management and reverse logistics generate long-term customer loyalty.