- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
The future of management
Technology and science are advancing at a tremendous pace. Markets and customer attitudes are also changing dramatically. By contrast, most current management methods date back to the Stone Age. Managers must adapt to the latest trends and face up to the challenges, otherwise they will disappear as surely as the dinosaurs once did.
This the opinion put forward by the American strategy consultant and book author Gary Hamel. His hypotheses were presented during the first session of CrossViews, the platform of the STAUFEN.INOVA Advisory Board, and discussed from a number of different perspectives. Guest speakers were entrepreneurial personalities from a diversity of business backgrounds.
This brochure is available in German only.