- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Industrial centre Switzerland 2025
No doubt about it, Switzerland as an industrial centre has been subjected to massive pressures for some time. Whereas everyone talks about the euro crisis, the weakness of various European economies has also led to substantially lower order intakes for numerous manufacturing companies.
In recent weeks, spectacular media reports on relocation of production capacities abroad and job cuts in Switzerland might be giving the impression that Switzerland as an industrial and manufacturing base is haemorrhaging.
What will the Swiss industrial scene look like in 2025? What are the promising future strategies for a flourishing manufacturing environment? During STAUFEN.INOVA’s Advisory Board event, CrossViews 2012, noted experts from business, politics, research and journalism stated their sometimes frank views on the subject, triggering a lively debate.
This brochure is available in German only.