- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Administrative support processes incorporate immense potentials in terms of costs, time and quality. Experience shows that through lean administration methodology, process costs and lead times can be reduced by some 50% within a short space of time. Focus on essentials, fewer interfaces and optimized communication are among the decisive success factors. A further reason why lean administration is so successful is because it establishes a culture of continuous improvement, making participants of those employees involved – with a correspondingly positive effect on their motivation.
This position paper is available in German only.