- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Management culture as a success factor in projects
Growth projects, reorganisations or relocations – the management culture has a critical impact on the success or failure of strategic initiatives. The basis for changes of any nature must be found in the management culture – a spirit setting a truly lived example, capable of inspiring employees to take on the challenge. But, how is it possible to have any impact on the management culture?
This position paper is available in German only.