- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Market expectations 2025
A journey into the future
An intelligent supply chain management system must anticipate customer and market requirements. This requires a flexible network and a transformation that orients processes, structures and culture towards agility. How does this influence strategy? How are the necessary complex changes in the organisation and among employees triggered and harmonised? STAUFEN.INOVA’s specific approach towards integrated project management is tailored towards meeting precisely this challenge. Get in contact with us.
Do you want to be the necessary step ahead? The experts at STAUFEN.INOVA spent a lot of time sketching a picture of the future and have created the multi-part story of “Eutopos,” the example Swiss company. As per the Greek origin of the word, Eutopos is a place to feel good (EU = good / TOPOS = place).