- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
New Consultant at Staufen.Inova: Damian Imboden supports our consultancy team
With more than 30 years of professional experience in the industrial engineering environment (plant and equipment construction), in the field of public transport and in the medtech sector, Damian Imboden has in-depth expertise along the entire supply chain: from analysis to design, to implementation planning including the business case and implementation scenarios. His competence is the outcome of numerous years of management experience in international corporations within the field of supply chain network management.
In addition to his specialist know-how, he has gained solid international experience coupled with pronounced intercultural competence through extensive periods of assignments abroad in the USA, Mexico and Eastern European countries.