- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Organisations in transition. What high performers do differently.
We are in the midst of one of the most significant transformation processes in economic history – while juggling with both its challenges and its opportunities.
How can we maintain our entrepreneurial equilibrium in these times? Which changes will reliably lead us into a competitive future?
Our Best Practices Day has been focused on the holistic transformation of companies for several years now. This year again, our flagship event will be providing you with valuable answers and experiences, surprising insights and inspirations on how high-performers deal with current and future challenges.
In particular, we would like to draw your attention to the Masterclass online workshop on the second day on 24 November:
On the subjects of Supply Chain Network Management and Sales & Operations Planning Excellence we will be offering you an interesting virtual day.
Supply chain network strategy and the management of network coordination impose high demands on employees, communication and cross-departmental and cross-company thinking. Consequently, in end-to-end networks, planning plays a vital role. We will be providing you with more in-depth insight into the Staufen "Sales & Operations Planning" approach.
Taking the practical example (live connection with the USA) of tk Elevator USA, you will receive valuable suggestions that you can implement immediately within your organisation.