- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Our consultancy principle
Improve results – assisted by people
Our all-round specialist competencies form our foundation on which to achieve those client objectives. Ensuring, however, that projects really do succeed in the real-life business environment, the way in which they are executed is of particular relevance.
People make change possible
This aspect is vitally important in projects along the value chain because it involves complex change processes affecting both the organisation and the people working within it. Cultural factors can impede the success of a project, even if it has been managed perfectly from the professional perspective. Our consulting approach of integrated project management is precisely tailored to that particular challenge. We not only provide the specialist input, but also take care that all participating client employees are integrated into the project. This ensures that the strengths of each individual participant are recognised and systematically utilised.
Maintaining the balance during every phase of the project
This philosophy is maintained throughout the duration of the entire project. During each phase, we ensure that an ideal balance between the levels of «Strategy», «Structure» and «Culture» is maintained. This policy is pursued step by step through the project phases until the objectives are achieved.