- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Pointless competition – why we are producing even more nonsense
Growth is the dogma of our economy. The fear that the relentless pursuit of this premise is upsetting the natural balance of our planet in not a new one. In 1972 already, the Club of Rome published its «Limits to Growth». Since then, all indications are that not only is a fundamental rethink essential, but also that a redirection in politics and the global economy are unavoidable. Fundamentally divergent issues such as competition, sustainability, generation Y and indifference are linked to the question of the consequences of constant growth, and any responses to it.
This brochure is available in German only.