- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Best value sourcing – more than just negotiating prices
Global competition and a volatile market environment call for reorientation in procurement. Selecting and integrating ideal value creation partners from a TCO perspective is the challenge. It is vital to adopt dedicated strategies for different product groups. Applying an intelligent supply chain configuration will lay a solid strategic foundation for your procurement operations. And allow you to successfully survive in a fiercely contested market well into the future.
- Procurement audits
Analysing optimisation potentials and identifying priorities.
- Make-or-buy strategy
Define technological and product specific make-or-buy criteria for reaching rapid and transparent decisions, taking total cost of ownership (TCO) into consideration.
- Procurement strategy
Establish the right procurement strategy for each product group to identify the best key suppliers and develop them into value creation partners.
- Supplier relationship management (SRM)
Implement processes, systems and instruments in order to actively manage suppliers according to their classification.
- Global Sourcing
Locate and integrate suppliers in the global market.