- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Procurement benchmarking across locations
Companies with international sales and production structures frequently have specific local and regional competencies. A virtually automatic outcome is that duplications in manpower and material resources will arise. In the face of growing currency disparities in international business, companies are increasingly challenged to promptly and effectively exploit the geographic advantages of their subsidiaries to the benefit of the entire organisation. Moreover, in the context of being a learning organisation, all business units should benefit from the decentralised know-how available, and thereby develop in unison.
What is the simplest method of meeting this challenge? Taking Mondi Europe & International as an example, «Procurement Benchmarking Across Locations» describes a concept for efficiently and sustainably achieving that objective.