- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Psychology of Change
In his welcoming speech, Hans Jakob Graf stated that the topic of this year’s CrossViews must be everyday business activities. Who, he asked, had not already been confronted with resistance to change, or experienced the unsatisfactory course of change processes in their own company?
All too often, changes to company structures overwhelm management and employees, trigger uncertainty and resistance. Many project grind to a halt, while good ideas are never implemented, or only half-heartedly.
During CrossViews 2014, the «Psychology of Change» was reviewed from a number of different perspectives. It is a topic that possesses a virtually limitless potential for discussion.
This brochure is available in German only.