- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Save the Date: Executive Round Table on 19th September 2019
Companies and businesses are being challenged: It is vital to identify appropriate and accurate responses to changing market requirements, disruptive technologies or new, increasingly individual customer needs. A corporate culture that is open to change and is internalised by all employees and executives is one of the keys to success. Outstanding processes and a willingness to experiment are essential vehicles on the way to operational excellence and make the ongoing continuous ongoing development process possible in the first place.
What does this mean in concrete terms? How does «Excellence» become an integral part of any corporate culture?
We will be examining this topic at our Executive Round Table event scheduled for 19th September from 16:30 to around 20:00 hours, including keynote speeches, joint breakout sessions and a panel discussion. At the subsequent offering of aperitifs there will be plenty of time for individual exchanges of practical experiences.