- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Sourcing: Locating and integrating the best value creation partners
Business success is increasingly impacted by the performance of suppliers as significant value creation partners. The aim therefore is to locate, qualify and integrate the best suppliers of outsourced products. A key metric when qualifying suppliers is their potential value added for your own company. Which factors determine the relevant value added? How can the performance potentials of suppliers be integrated into your own market performance and economically exploited?
This position paper is available in German only.