- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Supplier Management: focus on «Best Value»
With «purchased» added value levels frequently reaching 60% to as much as 80% of corporate performance, the effectiveness of suppliers can have a substantial impact on in-house results. This calls for a sharp focus on working with the best suppliers, with the clear objective of obtaining «best value for money» for the company. Professional supplier management will become a core competency for the company in order to exploit sustainable value creation partnerships with suppliers.
This position paper is available in German only.