- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Supply Chain Innovation: Your Supply Chain as a Value Proposition
All too often, the supply chain is simply regarded as a cost producer and this despite the fact that organisations such as Zalando and Amazon demonstrate that the supply chain makes a substantial contribution to their corporate success. To develop a supply chain driven value proposition, the dogmas of supply chain as a cost factor and value proposition to customer must be abandoned or expanded.
This position paper is available in German only.