- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Value Stream Management: eliminate waste – create value
Stumbling over boxes, pallets and compositions in manufacturing facilities is a clear indication that something is not quite right. Smart operations managers conclude: resources, time and money has been wasted. However, it does not have to be this way! The answer to wasting is appealingly simple: Lean Production.
Lean production eliminates wasting - only work will be done that customers are willing to pay. Value-stream management is the corresponding guidance how consequently to prepare the company. Within the value-stream manufacturing people work with clear processes and simple methods. Every action on further processing of products and services is focussed to meet customers’ requests.
This Position Paper is available in German only.