- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
The extremely wide range of products to be handled is a challenge for Walter Meier, Switzerland’s major wholesaler of climate technology. Customers expect shortest response times when spare parts are needed. The construction of a new service centre is intended to further enhance response quality.
Walter Meier Climate Technology, Switzerland, offers customised solutions and comprehensive support in the climate technology sector. The company provides one-stop expertise and products for heating, ventilation, cooling and humidification, including after-sales support. Efficient, low-emission, and also alternative technologies play a key role.
- Carry out an end-to-end analysis of material flows from the suppliers right up to the building construction site
- Generate a new distribution concept
- Carry out the location evaluation and technology planning
- Set up a new, central warehousing facility with decentralised cross-docking locations
- Significantly reduce the ton-kilometres needed to fulfil the service volume
- Reduce procurement cost based on a potentials analysis
The project is currently in the course of implementation. In a few months you will find the client benefits listed here!