- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Warm congratulations to Migros Aare!
A sincere compliment for launching the programme «Structuring indirect procurement as a business partner»! All the more true because it is high time to rethink procurement as fulfilling a vital business hub function. This means that procurement must break out of its former corset, shed its traditional self-image and transform itself into a new role – one of procurement operating as both business partner and consultant. It is a greatly satisfying for us to accompany this project!
Read here in this article from the Procure Swiss magazine «Yesterday’s wallflower! Today’s superhero?», written by Daniel Schrepfer, Head of Indirect Procurement at Genossenschaft Migros Aare, how he tackled the challenge.