- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Glossary of Lean Management and Supply Chain Management terms
For mutual understanding: short definitions of important terms from the world of continuous improvement and Supply Chain Management
Click on one of the letters beneath to check the glossary for terms beginning with that letter.
- Deviation management
Deviation management is the ability to identify when there is a deviation from a standard work process (= disruption) in a timely manner and to eliminate it.
- Doctor nurse principle
The operator creating the value (doctor) receives the materials and tools from the logistics provider (nurse), so that his/her primary activity is not interrupted by secondary activities.
The drain is where materials are used. The opposite is source.