- Consultancy portfolio
- Industry competencies
- Make or Buy Risk AnalysisReady for outsourcing
- Sales & Operations PlanningConcentration on what is essential and feasible
- Lean AdministrationAchieving optimal results on a daily basis
- Supply Chain Management in a regulated environmentThe delicated balance between regulation and efficiency
- Market expectations 2020A journey into the future
- Building planningInvest in company buildings
- About Us
- Latest News
Glossary of Lean Management and Supply Chain Management terms
For mutual understanding: short definitions of important terms from the world of continuous improvement and Supply Chain Management
Click on one of the letters beneath to check the glossary for terms beginning with that letter.
Japanese for autonomation
This inventory strategy is used to achieve just-in-time (JIT). Components reach the production line just in time and in the sequence that they are assembled in. This strategy is also applied to transportation to and from the production area.
The right component, the right quality, the right time, and in the right quantity at the right location (5R).